IFPA World Conference
The World Psoriasis & Psoriatic Arthritis Conference is an established scientific conference organized by IFPA. It presents the latest developments in psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis research. Because medical professionals from both the dermatology and rheumatology field attend, the conference provides a unique cross-specialty forum. Delegates can explore the psoriasis disease from different perspectives by networking with patients and industry representatives in attendance. Since 2006, we have organized the World Conference every third year. The latest conference drew over 1,100 delegates from across the world. Our aim with the World Psoriasis & Psoriatic Arthritis Conference is to:
- Increase global recognition of the psoriasis disease and its severity;
- Unite psoriasis stakeholders, to strengthen international collaboration;
- Share the latest scientific and clinical developments on psoriasis;
- Encourage new research projects;
- Highlight the patient perspective, so that the conference will ultimately improve living conditions for the international psoriasis community.
Making the most of the uncertain times caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to turn the 6th World Psoriasis & Psoriatic Arthritis Conference into a fully virtual meeting. This new format will facilitate participation for everyone in our community, no matter where in the world you are based and no one will be affected by national travel bans.
The conference theme is CONNECTED, INFORMED, and UNITED to improve multidisciplinary care for people with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis.
We look forward to seeing you online June 30 – July 3 2021!
The International Federation of Psoriasis Associations is a non-profit organization representing millions of people living with psoriasis or psoriatic arthritis worldwide.
Meetagain Konferens AB