The International Federation of Psoriasis Associations (IFPA) and the Scientific Executive Committee of the 6th World Psoriasis & Psoriatic Arthritis Conference welcomes abstracts for poster and oral presentation within the fields of psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis clinical practice, research, and advocacy. For the first time ever, we are also very happy to announce that there will be a selection of poster prizes, in celebration of IFPA’s 50th anniversary.
Abstract submission deadline: March 25 at 23:59 (Central European Time)
Types of contributions
You can select oral or poster presentation as preferred presentation type. Please note that the oral presentation slots are limited, and that the selection will be made by the abstract committee, whose decision is final. Oral presentations must be given by one of the authors of the publication.
Abstracts and posters will be featured digitally in the conference platform and will be available for viewing by registered delegates during the conference and for a limited time post-conference.
Please read the instructions carefully before submitting your abstract
Topics for contributions:
- Biomarkers and imaging
- Clinical phenotypes
- Current and new therapeutic modalities
- Health economics and health policies
- Interesting clinical cases
- Pathophysiology and immunobiology
- Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis relationship
- Quality of Life or Patient-related Outcome Measures (PROMs)
- Patient organization projects/Patient research partners
- Abstracts can only be submitted online
- The abstract must be written in English
- The title or text is not to indicate the country of origin, unless it is pertinent to the topic
- Maximum 3 000 characters, excluding the title and contact information of authors
- One image/table can be uploaded per abstract
- The structure of the abstract should be as follows:
- Objectives – Aim of investigation
- Methods – Study design, patients or animals, methods of investigation and analysis, etc.
- Results – Results of research with specific data and statistical significance
- Conclusions – Conclusions drawn from the results obtained. Statements like “results are under discussion” are not acceptable
- References – References relevant to the research described are recommended
- Encore publication is permitted with the following criteria:
- If updated with additional/recent data or findings
- Previous publication of the findings must be duly referenced in the abstract.
It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be published as typed by the author, if abstract is accepted.
As this is a fully virtual meeting, all posters will be digital. Information on formatting and submission of digital posters will be included in the acceptance note. Registration to the conference is required for inclusion of abstracts and posters in the conference platform. With advance notice, selected posters will be included in poster tours. If selected, you will be asked to present a two-minute summary of your findings and to answer any questions posed.
In celebration of IFPA’s 50th anniversary, the Federation is pleased to announce a selection of poster prizes within the following categories:
- Best scientific poster
- Best educational poster
- Best clinical poster
- Best patient organization/society poster
- Best poster from young investigator/researcher (under 30)
The recipient of the prize in each category will receive a diploma and a small stipend and will be asked to give a short presentation during the final day of the conference. Please note that encore abstracts/posters will not be eligible for these awards. Additional poster prizes may be announced at a later date.
If you have any questions regarding the abstract submission, please contact the conference bureau at email@example.com.
The International Federation of Psoriasis Associations is a non-profit organization representing millions of people living with psoriasis or psoriatic arthritis worldwide.