As a fully accredited member of the press, you are welcome to attend the 6th World Psoriasis & Psoriatic Arthritis Conference free of charge.
To apply, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com with:
- A copy of your valid Press ID
- The name and website address of the publication you are working for
- Your reason for attending the conference
Online registration is not available for members of the press. We will reply to your application within 5 working days. As press member, you will have full access to the congress platform. Please note that industry staff are not eligible for press registration.
The press releases issued by the Conference Organizers are available here
Photography, filming, and recording policy
- The organizers will do professional photographing in the live studio and also take screenshots of presentations. This material will be available in the “pressroom” on the conference website for the accredited journalists.
- Photography, filming, and recording will be strictly prohibited in the conference sessions unless the presenter, at the beginning of their presentation or in written correspondence prior to the presentation, clearly indicates that they allow screenshots and/or video recording. In these cases, the method(s) they address will be allowed.
- Any photage or video recording made by the organizers will be used only for journalistic accuracy. All material presented in the Scientific Program, Complementary Program, or Poster exhibition is the intellectual property of the authors and all rights reside with them. To publish photographs or recordings of presenters’ or abstract authors’ materials or data, including on social media, explicit permission must first be obtained from the presenter or poster author. These will only be used for information or communication purposes and must mention the source of the materials or data.
- Photography, filming and recording is not allowed in the commercial exhibition area on the digital platform.
Accepted abstracts and submitted publications to be presented at 6th WPPAC will be published on June 30th at 9:00 am CEST. Abstracts can be accessed on the conference platform on June 30th, and in the program book.
For the 6th WPPAC 2021, we do not have any general restrictions on the data presented being released, and we do not need to review press releases. To include data in press releases, you must respect copyright and obtain explicit permission from the author or presenter who owns the data. Data and materials must cite their source.
Abstracts will be made available on the conference platform. The program and abstract “book” will be published openly on the conference website. There will be an embargo on all publication content up until June 30th at 9:00 am CEST, when the conference opens, marking the official end of the embargo.
About the 6th World Psoriasis & Psoriatic Arthritis Conference 2021 – Quick Facts
Conference name: 6th World Psoriasis & Psoriatic Arthritis Conference 2021
Theme: “Connected, informed, and united to improve multidisciplinary care for people with psoriasis & psoriatic arthritis”
Dates: June 30 – July 3, 2021
Venue: Virtual Conference broadcast from Stockholm, Sweden
Target group: Dermatologists, rheumatologists and general practitioners and allied health professionals with an interest in psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis
Twitter: @PsoriasisIFPA, #WPPAC21
Global leader in fighting psoriatic disease. IFPA is a non-profit organization speaking up for 60 million people living with psoriatic disease worldwide. Together, we are determined to build a future where all people living with psoriatic disease enjoy good health and wellbeing, free from stigma and preventable disability and comorbidities.
You can read more about IFPA’s activities on ifpa-pso.com.
Camille Lancelot, IFPA Communications Manager.
Telephone: +46 73 961 15 65
The International Federation of Psoriasis Associations is a non-profit organization representing millions of people living with psoriasis or psoriatic arthritis worldwide.
Meetagain Konferens AB