Welcome to the 6th World Psoriasis & Psoriatic Arthritis Conference – “CONNECTED, INFORMED, and UNITED to improve multidisciplinary care for people with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis”.
The conference program will feature topics of interest for everyone active within the fields of psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis – clinicians as well as researchers – covering areas such as:
- Psoriasis/psoriatic arthritis and infectious disease – what are we learning from the Covid-19 pandemic?
- Unmet needs
– Access to therapy
– Physician recognition of patient needs
– Policy and decision-makers – what is needed to improve treatment and care
- Long-term safety and outcomes data
- New pathways and ”drivers” of immunity
- Digital medicine
– Focus on: treatment, self-management, psychosocial issues and Quality of Life
- Comorbidities – awareness and management
… and much more, including oral presentation of abstracts on the latest research, presentations of challenging cases, and Q&A sessions featuring Key Opinion Leaders from all over the world.
The International Federation of Psoriasis Associations is a non-profit organization representing millions of people living with psoriasis or psoriatic arthritis worldwide.
Meetagain Konferens AB
Phone: +46 8 664 58 00